Friday, February 16, 2018

My Monthly Hero Kit 2/2018 Card #1

I decided to recreate a card I saw on the My Monthly Hero Blog post about this kit.

Would you like to see that card, CLICK HERE.

Except I did not want to quite cut into that beautiful wood grain card stock that was included in the kit so I went threw my embossing folders and found a Stampin Up wood grain folder that also gives a deeper impression versus regular embossing folders.

 I am using a Retired color called Tip Top Taupe.

Cut to the exact card fron 5 1/2 by 4 1/4.

With this embossing folder you only need one cutting plate because its thicker then the traditional folders.
 I am also using some Retired heart framelit dies and my no longer being made Hampton Art Stamp Perfect Tool.

I am just seeing how the sentiment and the leaf stamp will fit inside the heart.
 Using the cordinating Tip Top Taupe ink to stamp.

Which I stamped twice since I was using a stamp positioning tool.

Again using the heart die to line things up this time adding the bird to the leaf stem.
 I just used a small stamp block to stamp the music notes.

I still had to double stamp but it was easy to stamp right over because I can see threw the stamp.
 I am using some 110 pound white card stock as my base and Tombow Mono Liquid Glue to adhere the embossed panel to the card front.


 Choose some enamel dots from my stash.
One of Three finished cards

 Three different shade of enamel dots.

You can see the impression of the embossing folder.
 Close up.

I added dimension with Stampin Up dimensionals.
 Inside of the card, the sentiment is stamped full strength and the bottom images are stamped off once on scratch paper.
Same with the back of the card.
 Front of the envelope.
Back of the envelope













Pinewood Planks Dynamic Textured Empressions Embossing Folder
To purchase CLICK HERE

I used Retired Tip Top Taupe ink and card stock by Stampin Up
I used Retired Heart Framelits by Stampin Up
I used a no longer being made Hero Arts Stamp Perfect Tool that I purchased from Micheal's

Stampin Dimensionals
To purchase CLICK HERE

My Monthly Hero Kit February 2018
To purchase CLICK HERE

110 Pound White card stock
To purchase CLICK HERE

I also used a Bone Folder, Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Big Shot, Fiskars Trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment