Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Easter Card #1 of 2018

I searched Easter Cards and found this one and decided to go threw my stash and recreated it with the supplies I had on hand.

 I am using some Retired My Favorite Things Oval dies to cut out my shapes.
 I am using Stampin Up ink and card stock in Pink Pirouette and Crumb Cake ( card stock ) Early Espresso and Pretty in Pink ( ink ).
 I have the biggest oval centered on the bottom of my craft mat.

I cut a oval in half and added Stampin dimensionals to the bottom to add the feet.
 I turned a Martha Stewert Balloon punch into a egg just by cutting off the tip.

Some Retired DSP from Stampin Up for the Easter Eggs.
 I added more Stampin dimensionals, one behind the egg and two next to them, I will add the arms to the sides.

I used a mini dimensional for the heart that I flipped up side down to make a nose.
I cut off the excess and do not forget to ink the edges after you cut them.
 The ovals for the ears are the same size as the feet and the ovals for the inside of the ears are the same size for the hands.

Tombow Mono Liquid Glue to adhere them.

I then flipped over and trimmed off the bottom.
Here some stamps from my stash to add to the back and front of the envelope and back and inside of the card.

 I used some fringe scissors to make the whiskars.
 Added a little dollip of Tombow Mono Liquid Glue to the scrap and added it to the backs of the whiskars to place under the nose.
I trimmed off some of the whiskars.
 Enamel dots from my stash for the eyes.
Two of the Easter Bunny's.

Two more of the Easter Bunny's.

No comments:

Post a Comment