Saturday, July 1, 2017

Packaging for Summer Pre School Teacher Thank You Notes

I have been trying to decided on how to package the Thank You Notes for the Summer Pre School Teachers and rembered I had a drawer dedicated to different types of paper packaging.

I found some that I purchased from the $1 Section at Target that fit the Notes well not perfectly but it will do.

 I am going to use these two Stampin UP colors to add some watercolor to the package.

If you squeeze the ink together you will get a pool of ink on the inside top of the lid.
 I did 4-5 Mint Macaron stripes on the top and bottom.

I did 4-5 Pistachio Pudding stripes in the center.

I did put a scrap piece of card stock on the inside of the bag to prevent water color leaking threw.
I used a die and some glitter paper to cut out the word sunshine.

I used Tombow Mono Liquid Glue to adhere the die cut to the bag.

I also used some Black Onyx Versa Fine ink to stamp sending over the sun part of the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment