Thursday, July 6, 2017

Our December Story 2016, Nov 30

I decided since its awfully hot out to work on Our December Story 12X12 Album.

I looked threw because I do have a bunch to complete and found one page that I decided to start with and it happened to be the Nov 30th page for the 2016 section.

When I first created this album I thought I would get 4 Christmas in the album but seeing how I have two already in their I may only get three Christmas in the Album and I am OK with that.

 I created this piece using water color paper, an embossing folder, and some Gelatos.

I used a Project Life 3X4 die to cut it out.
 Here is a close up of the shimmer from the Gelatos.
 I like the lines and cream color of this 3X4 card but did not care for the label on top so I covered it up with a fiting Timming the Tree red banner end sticker from my stash.

Since the sicker is not as tall as the green sentimnet their is a nice border of green on the top and bottom of the red banner end flag sticker.
 I went back and forth in my thicker/sticker collection between gold and brown for the Nov 30.

I end up choosing goldthickers from American Craft.
 This is a die cut from my stash that I used Tombow Mono Liquid glue to attach and then on top of the lights I added some clear Wink of Stella.
I like to layer up stickers on my photos to add interest.

I try to add 2-3 stickers in a cluster because its more pleasing to the eyes.
 Adding banners and stickers works well too because you can add a bit of journaling to the banners.

My journaling says "mittens are a must for fluffing".
 Some close up's.

I added a clear over lay sticker from Me and My Big ideas over the tree 4X6 card.
The sticker that says "story starts here" feels fitting because its the first of our December traditions.

I layered that under a stripped banner flag sticker.







 The "have yourself a merry little Christmas" 3X4 card I believe is a Stampin UP card that I just needed to round the corners.

I choose it because of the cream in the background and the trees that it brought to the layout.
All done

Close up

Close up
Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
Target Store site http://www.target.com/

Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/
I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner

These ARE NOT affliate links, no way involved with these company’s, I just love their products. These are links to their stores.

My big shot, paper trimmer, bone folder, and other adhesives can be purchased at your local or online craft supply places.


My December Daily supplies mostly consist of Simple Stories products and Stampin UP Project life supplies. The Simple Stories products I purchased from Simon Says Stamp, various supplies from their different collections include project life cards, stickers, and alphas. I have put all my Christmas supplies in one big box and have not kept the packageing. If you have any questions please ask and I will answer the best I can.

To purchase from Becky Higgins the Project Life stuff click here http://www.shopbeckyhiggins.com/
- I used Design D for this layout

No comments:

Post a Comment