Saturday, July 8, 2017

Our December Story 2015, Day 8

It is a Hot July here in South Dakota and Maybe just Maybe I can get caught up or even Half Way done with "Our December Story" 12X12 Album before I add the third year 2017 to the album.

I decided to flip threw and see what I felt like working with and decided hey Day 8 of 2015 looked pretty simple and for the most part it was, this spread took me under an hour to finish.

So with Day 8 being done I have Day 1-8 of 2015 done, WOW, still alot to go but the best part is 90% of the pictures for 2015 and 2016 are already in and organized in different sized Becky Higgins Page Protectors so its all a matter of decorated and documenting the story of the day.

 I need to come up with a better way to store my die cuts and little bits of embellishments.

But for know this little pencil case will do.
 I just wanted the bake shop part of this die cut so I adhered it with some tape runner and cut off the North Pole part.

That went into the trash and I was A OK with that.

Let go, don't keep all the scraps, its OK.
 Using a Kraft with White snowflakes 4X6 card and turning it into a 3X4 card.

I did cut of the bottom excess and put that in my pencil case because I know I can use that.
 I am using a few cute die cuts and adding some Stampin UP dimensionals on the back because they are thin and will not add too much bulk to the album.

I am covering up the snowflake to make this card what I need it to be.
 The ends of the Stampin UP dimensionals are the best for things like these little die cuts.

I will add this to the bottom of the 4X6 card pictured.
 Again more dimensionals, but having these die cuts spread around the page will give the spread movement and balance.
 Two word stickers layered together to create a cluster on the top of this photo.
 Here is that adorable die cut.

I choose it because the Elf delivered the coloring pages to the girls.
 I added a word phrase sticker to the delivery truck that says 'North Pole or Bust", because the Elf will take the photos back to Santa after they color them.

I also added some small red enamel dots to the wheels, How Fun.
 I used a white foam thicker for the 8 and some Target $1 spot red alphas for the DAY.

The red sticker strip is from the bottom of a sticker pack that I figured would add some nice touches and tie in with the rest of the spread.
 Using my phone to type up my journaling.
 I used a Fine Tip Glue pen to adhere the strips of cut up journaling.

Add a few clear blocks just until it dries which takes only a few minutes.
 I also added a sticker sheet to the side of the card.

I do hand write some of my journaling but I am finding that typeing or printing is fun too.
 I broke into the school supplies and found some puffy crayon stickers to add to this card.
All done
Close Up

Close Up

Close Up

Close Up

Close Up
Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
- Heavy Weight White card stock
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
- White foam numbers - their brand
Target Store site http://www.target.com/
- $1 spot red alpha stickers

Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/
I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner

These ARE NOT affliate links, no way involved with these company’s, I just love their products. These are links to their stores.

My big shot, paper trimmer, bone folder, and other adhesives can be purchased at your local or online craft supply places.

To purchase from Becky Higgins the Project Life stuff click here http://www.shopbeckyhiggins.com/
- I am using a Design G page protector

My Stampin UP demo is Jenny Rast, You can purchase from her and support her by searching for her under the demonstrator section here http://www.stampinup.com/home/en-US/
- I used their Stampin Dimensionals
My December Daily supplies mostly consist of Simple Stories products and Stampin UP Project life supplies. The Simple Stories products I purchased from Simon Says Stamp, various supplies from their different collections include project life cards, stickers, and alphas. I have put all my Christmas supplies in one big box and have not kept the packageing. If you have any questions please ask and I will answer the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment