Tuesday, February 7, 2017

All the Valentine 3X3 Thank You Notes for Teachers

Here it is a FULL low down and a place to find all the information on the Five Designs and container for the 3X3 Valentine Teacher Thank You Notes.

My First Design of Five was a very simple and flat version.

If you would like even more details CLICK HERE.



My Second Design is a bit more Raised, A simple and yet cute flower.

If you would like more details CLICK HERE.





My Third Design has some glimmer and hearts that pop with black and white background.

If you would like more details CLICK HERE.



My Fourth Design is Simple, I brought in a embossing folder to add interest and tie into the bee.

If you would like more details CLICK HERE.




My Fith and final Design

If you would like more details CLICK HERE.



All the cards pilled up and ready for a cute box.

                        I added some Kraft envelopes to go with the Kraft 3X3, I put them behind the Kraft 3X3                                                   cards and the White 3X3 envelopes on the side.
                                                                        Front of box.
                                                                        Top of box.
                                                                    Side view of box.

I got these take out boxes from Hobby Lobby, they came in a 4 pack and I purchased them for 50% off of $5.99.  The 3X3 envelopes also come from Hobby Lobby, their brand and I get them in a pack of 25 and I always stock up when they are also 50% off, they are origonaly $4.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment