Saturday, January 28, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #206

The moment I saw the Sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge I knew I wanted to re create Jennifer McGuires recent technique that she had shown on her You Tube channel.  I dug threw my stash and found some supplies and got to creating.

Would you like to join, CLICK HERE.

 I am using my Stamp Perfect tool from Hampton Art.

I added some washi to help know where to place my card stock panel each time.

I am using Heavy Weight Weight card stock.  Treated with my powder tool each time before stamping with Versa Mark ink.
 After heat embossing in White I re placed my flower stamps and again treated with my powder bag before stamping with Versa Mark.

I did this one more time.

I started out trying to make four cards and I only messed up one time which I think is pretty good.
 Using an arrangement of Tim Holtz Distress Ink and Ink Blending tools.
 Before I buffed it with my cloth to bring out the bright White embossing powder flower.

I used Fossilized Amber, Carved Pumpkin, and Candied Apple.
 I did dab a slight amount of water, barely damp to help buff off the red ink.
 The purple panel I used Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet, Dusty Concord, and Victorian Velvet.

The pink panel I used Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet, Worn Lipstick, and Abandoned Coral.
 I did some stamp set surgery and stamped the cordinating sentiment with Versa Fine Black Onyx ink using my Fiskars Stamp Press.
 I cut out Thanks from some Black Liquorice card stock and also added some fun foam to the back of the sentiment strips using some double sided tape.
 I added the sentiment on a diagonal and then placed the next panel on top just slightly above.  Matching the corners.

I trimmed around the panel.
 Adding more foam and double sided tape to the bigger panel.
 I used a glue pen to add the thanks die cut.

I added some enamel dots.

I layed out the different colors on the panel to see what matched.
All done.

 Close up.
Close up of the other two.













To purchaes Hero Arts products click here http://www.heroarts.com/
- I am using the stamp set Hero Arts CL487
Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
- I used Heavy Weight White card stock
- Little Yellow Bicyle word die "thanks"
- The flower stamps came from Sizzix product designed by Stephanie Bernard (don't know the name) sorry
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
- I used 110 pound White card stock as my card base
Target Store site http://www.target.com/

Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/
I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner

These ARE NOT affliate links, no way involved with these company’s, I just love their products. These are links to their stores.

My big shot, paper trimmer, bone folder, and other adhesives can be purchased at your local or online craft supply places.

Enamel Dots and White Craft Foam from my stash 

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Thank You cards and thanks so much for the mini tutorial on how to CASE them ;-)

    ReplyDelete