Friday, December 2, 2016

Our December Story 2015 Day 5

Here is Day 5 of My 12X12 Our December Story Album 2015, its also Project Life Style or Pocket Scrapbooking.

 This time I am using this We R Memory Keepers 3X4 punch to cut my 4X6 cards into 3X4 cards.

I am using Project Life by Stampin UP Hello December 2015 main kit and Accessory Pack for most of this spread.

 I am using Design D page protector by Becking Higgins, her Project Life brand.

I am laying out different cards to match with the colors of my photos.
 I really like the winter bucket list card but I wanted to change it to be like a grocery list because that is what our Elf did this day, make a crazy grocery list.

I used Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text word phrase stickers, I took the All I want for Christmas is you and cut off the All I want part.
I am using some sparkly blue Thickers from American Crafts called Sunny and glueing them down to accate with Stampin UP fine tip glue.
 Add a weight of a clear block just long enough to dry.

The silver foil is also from Stampin UP.
 I added a "that's it! I'm calling Santa!"
word sticker and cutting off the excess with my scissors.
 I made a little cluster of word phrase stickers and mitten emphemera to the bottom of the photo showing Alexis putting blue bags onto peoples door knobs.
I added a word phrase sticker to my PJ picture that says gather together, its me going to Bunco.

I also added a snowflake bubble sticker to some journaling next to my PJ photo.
 Using my Real Red Stampin Write marker to make some check marks. I also added a My Minds Eye Sleigh Bells Ring red star enamel shape to the last check box to cover it.

These are accually two 3X4 cards layered onto each other.

I added a sticker to the map its a curved arrow to show Alexis route.
 I also layered two cards above the day 5 along with some journaling.
 Top half of the page.
 Bottom half of the page.
All done.




Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
Target Store site http://www.target.com/

Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/
I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner

These ARE NOT affliate links, no way involved with these company’s, I just love their products. These are links to their stores.



No comments:

Post a Comment