Friday, November 18, 2016

Thanksgiving Teacher's Gifts 2016

OK, we got a new store in the mall that is kind of like a Bed Bath and Beyond and also like a Gordmans/TJMax and I wanted to recreate a tea light display for teachers gifts because of course I can make it.

 I am using some glass saucers and jars from Micheal's Craft Store and some E6000 glue along the bottom to adhere them.
 I cut out some 2 inch circles from some Heavy Weight cream card stock, inked the edges in Baked Brown Sugar and stamped A Day of Gathering with Crushed Curry Ink.

I adhere it to the top of the lid with some Tombow Mono Liquid Glue.
 I am using some hot glue to adhere different fake leaves in Fall Colors.
 Adding some Fall leaves next, trimming them off this wreath formation that it came on.

I ended up glueing 5 leaves down around/ontop of the orange and yellow leaf twig stuff.
 I got some of these Fall ball color things and I took them off the twig wreath thing and removed them from the wire as well.

I ended up glueing 3 colors on 3 of the 5 leaves.
                                                     The packaging and finished project.

                                                 I added a tea light plus and extra battery.
With the lights down.

 I am using some bigger leaves and clustering them in threes.

This one package had enough plus extra for my five box toppers.

$1.99 of course on sale
I stapled them in the center.
 I stamped Happy Thanksgiving in Baked Brown Sugar Ink on the same Heavy Weight Cream card stock.
 I am using a Stampin UP Acorn Punch and some embossing folders from my stash, a wood grain type and a dot one.

I am using Baked Brown Sugar and Crumb Cake card stock from Stampin UP as well.
 I inked them in their cordinating ink to give them some texture.
 I made my own box using some 12X12 textured card stock.

Here is the website I used to help me with the box dimensions.

I am adding some fallish ribbon and taping in the center now bow.

Ribbon from the Fall line from Micheal's.
 I added some inexpensive foam circles to the back of the leave cluster.
I made a banner end and added the acorn to the banner as well.

I hot glued just the acorn down on top of the staple.








Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
- I am using Heavy Weight Cream card stock
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
- All my Fall Folaige is from their flower section during the fall time
Target Store site http://www.target.com/

Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/
I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner


These ARE NOT affliate links, no way involved with these company’s, I just love their products. These are links to their stores.

My Stampin UP demo is Jenny Rast, You can purchase from her and support her by searching for her under the demonstrator section here http://www.stampinup.com/home/en-US/
- I used Baked Brown Sugar ink and card stock
- I used Crumb Cake ink and card stock
- I used Crushed Curry ink
- I used their Acorn Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment