Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Shopping Our Stash GDT Project #270

For my third week as a guest designer for Shopping Our Stash the challenge was Fairies and Angels.

This was super hard for me, I do not have any stamps or die cuts of either.

So I turned to my Cricut Machine and looked threw my cartridges and found a Tooth Fairy image.

 I always test cut on scrap heavy weight white paper until I know what sizes I need, it saves the good paper.

I am using A Child's Year, Page 77
3 1/2 inches

I am also using Elegant Edges, Page 24
5 inches
 I first wanted to do black with the silver shadow but my cut size would be too big for a card front.

So I changed it up and did Silver with a black shadow.

Its weird how at 3 1/2 inches the black and white cuts part of the wing ripped but the silver paper did not.
Finished Card

I added foam to the back of the silver and adhered everything flat.

I used a 12X12 lilybeedesign pattern paper.

I will need to make my own envelope because I cut the scallop square at 5 inches.

I added a folderd 4X4 piece of white card stock to the back.


Lilly Bee Designs, where I got my grab bag/box, they are closing so I don’t know how long they will be selling them click here http://www.lilybeedesign.com/
- The 12X12 paper is called marshmallow from the Sweet Shop line

I used a metalic foil 6X6 pad from a company called Craft Smith


Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
- I am using their heavy weight white and black paper

Target Store site http://www.target.com/


Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/
I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner


These ARE NOT affliate links, no way involved with these company’s, I just love their products. These are links to their stores.

My big shot, paper trimmer, bone folder, and other adhesives can be purchased at your local or online craft supply places.


- I am using a Happy Birthday sentiment from an old card kit stamp set called wishes4kitclub

7 comments:

  1. Way to go! This is a very cute fairy image-- really love the way you mounted the silver over the black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, being visited by The Tooth Fairy was one of my favorite things about loosing my teeth, I always got some cute gifts and a bit of money, that was simply awesome.
    How fabulous that the Cricut came to your rescue, I love this sweet die cut in silver, paired with this pretty pattern paper, makes for one magical card.
    Thank you for being our guest designer this week at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
    Big Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is absolutely darling! I love the silver with the black! It just pops right off the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute! Love the black and silver fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable fairy, Love the Black and silver and your card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous card, you have ROCKED it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete