Monday, September 12, 2016

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #297


The Sketch Challenge over at My Favorite Things instangly made me think of the Lawn Fawn stamp and die set called Winter Sparrows.

If you would like to play along CLICK HERE.

 I stated off by using My Favorite Things Black Liquorice Hybrid Ink to stamp the birds from the Lawn Fawn Winter Sparrows set.

I used Baked Brown Sugar ink to stamp the twig.

I did not stamp my birds perfectly so I added a few longer lines with a Zig pen.
 I am using a Riding Hood Red Stampin Write Marker to color the hat of the middle bird.

I am using a Copic YR78 to color all their beaks and a Copic G09 to color the scarf and ear muffs of the outer birds.
 I used a Copic E13 to color their bodies, no special blending because they are small images.

The white mat is 3 1/4 wide by 4 1/2 tall.
 I cut out of some masking paper the birds, twig, and leaves using the cordinating dies.

Using some embossing paste and a snow stencil from Simon Says Stamp I added texture to the whole panel.

 After it was dry I removed the masks.

I made a top folding card out of Baked Brown Sugar card stock.

I stamped the inside with a sentiment from the stamp set and some music notes in the same inks that I used on the front of the card.
 I decorate the back of the card as well.
 I decided to add some clear Wink of Stella to the had, ear muffs, and scarf.


Finished Card.,  I added a Red Riding Hood Mat and added some foam behind them and adherd to the Baked Brown Sugar card base.












No comments:

Post a Comment