Friday, June 3, 2016

Stuck?! Sketch Challenge June 1st 2016

So in between card making I have been dabbing around in my Scrapbook Albums as well. I work on about 10 cards then work on a few layouts, they could be from my Christmas Album, Every Day Album or our Vacation Album.

I looked up scrapbooking sketches on google and found Stuck?! Sketch and really like the new one they put out for June.

To Check out Stuck?! Sketch challenge CLICK HERE.


 I kept this photo because I was originally trying to cut out a Surfboard and I just could not get it to work so I opted for the circle like the sketch.
 I am using Stampin Up designer series paper that unfortanitly is all retired, I choose colors that would match the photo.

I used a 12X12 Soft Suede piece of card stock for the main mat.
After adhering all the pieces I flipped it over and added some foam to the back.
 Using some black Thickers from the Hobby Lobby brand and yellow chipboard letters that I got a while back at the $1 spot at Target.
 When we first knew and acually paid for our California Vacation back in July 2015 I began to buy things along the way.

We went in October 2015.

These chip board stickers came from the $1 store and they will be fantastic for the rest of this part of the album which is breakfast with friends pocket style.
Finished Layout

Here is one of those chip board stickers, I added foam to the back before placing down on the banner.

They yellow chip board letters, I believe I purchased them at Christmas time from Target $1 Spot.

Close up of the Black Thickers.

Anouther Mickey head.
Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
Target Store site http://www.target.com/

Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/
I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner

These ARE NOT affliate links, no way involved with these company’s, I just love their products. These are links to their stores.


My Stampin UP demo is Jenny Rast, You can purchase from her and support her by searching for her under the demonstrator section here http://www.stampinup.com/home/en-US/

- I used some retired Designer Series 12X12 paper
- I used 12X12 Soft Suede card stock 

4 comments:

  1. Great page, fun mix of elements! Loved seeing your process too! Thanks for joining us st Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun page - I'm a big MM fan too. Thanks for the process share
    Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo is awesome! Your pattern choice for the strips is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic and fun take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete