Saturday, May 28, 2016

California Vacation 2015 Tinkerbell Insert Side #1 and #2

Just slowly working on out Vacation Album from October 2015 when Me, Alexis, Alivia, Grandma, and Grandpa went to California.

I decided to work on the insert that will before the pictures of the girls meeting some of the Fairies from Pixie Hollow at Disney Land.

These two inserts are sized at just 8 1/2 by 11, that gives our Album a little interest and pizzaz I feel.

I love this wireless printer, its a HP ENVY 5660.

Here I am just easily adding some So Saffron Stampin UP card stock to the drawer.

I do not need to change any setting when changing out the 8 1/2 by 11 paper.
 I found this quote on google and after I printed it on the So Saffron, which is a nice subtle yellow color I trimmed it down.

I then pulled out a piece of Old Olive which is also a Stampin UP colored card stock.
 I thought it needed a pop of black so I pulled out a piece of black card stock and matted the yellow on top of it and used just regular tape runner adhesive to adhere them all together.

I added some gold enamel dots to the page to just dress it up a little and give it the Tinkerbell Sparkle.
All Finished

A little close up

This next printable will go behind the quote piece, I will put both in an 8 1/2 by 11 page protector.


 Here I have a black 8 1/2 by 11 piece of Basic Black  card stock by Stampin UP and I used regular tape runner adhesive to adhere a piece of gold glitter paper on top that I had purchased from Hobby Lobby.
 To attach the printable which I printed on heavy weight white card stock from Hobby Lobby I am using Tombow Mono Liquid Glue because it adheres better to the glitter paper.
All finished

No comments:

Post a Comment