Tuesday, April 12, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #167

Over at CAS(E) this Sketch their Sketch #167 was PERFECT for the Stamps of Life club set called bandage2stamp and the cordinating dies.

I also used some Bazzill card stock from my old Simon Says Stamp card kits stash along with some Stamps of Life card kit card stock.

Add a little wink of stella glitter pen and glossy accents and you have a fun OUCH! card.

 I am starting off cutting out the bandage from some Taffy paper,  I ran this threw back and forth about 2 times.

I think I will invest in the pression base plate the next time I go to Micheal's or Hobby Lobby.
Here is the fun bandage2stamp and cordinating dies

 I am using this sizzix tool to help get those little bits out of the die cut.

It works pretty decent, had a few strays but not to bad.

 The heart also came from those dies and I cut it from Candy Hearts paper and added two layers of clear wink of stella then the fine tip glue pen from Stampin UP has basically glossy accents in it so I added that on top.
 From the same Candy Hearts paper I cut the back of the bandages and adhered them with a little of the fine tip glue pen.
 It does not go behind perfectly so I just trimmed off the excess right over my garbage can.
Because this took a little extra effort I decided I might as well make two cards.

I need four bandages per card, for the sentiment bandage I put Licorice card stock behind and stamped with Versa Fine Black Onyx ink.
Finished card

Close up.

Inside, the bandage on the inside I did not cover the heart with glossy accents.
Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
Target Store site http://www.target.com/

Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/
I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner

These ARE NOT affliate links, no way involved with these company’s, I just love their products. These are links to their stores.


4 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Love the band-aids. :-) Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the band aids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so fun! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun take on the sketch, and what a perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete