Friday, July 31, 2015

Halloween Stamps Sets # 1-3

I figured I could start posting some of my accquired stamps and link some cards as well.

As I make future cards using these stamp sets I will add them to the list.

I am starting off with three Technique Tuesday stamp sets that I purchased withing the last two years (yeah I cant remeber). These stamps are Photopolymer and sized at 4X3 inches.  They have a nice varienty of images and sentiments for both the inside and out side of your cards and envelopes.  They are on sale alot of the time on the website which is of course how I purchased them.

These are the three sets I currently own from Technique Tuesday.

Broom Riders is the name of this set, it is designed by Lori Vilegen, normal price $9.99

I made this card using all of the stamps click here

Boo is the name of this set, its designed by Lori Vilegen as well, normal price is $9.99

I made this card using a sketch, I used all but one of the sentiments from the stamp set on the card.


Eek is the name of this set and is normaly priced at $9.99

I used the tiny star on this card.
I used the spider and the eek sentiment on this card.




No comments:

Post a Comment