Saturday, July 11, 2015

5X7 Project Life June 2015 Pivia Field Trip

The teachers at YFS (day care) sent all the parents a picture of the kids on their Thursday Field Trip to Outdoor Campus West and I wanted to scrap this photo but didn't know how because it was just one so I decided to use a small 5X7 pocket.

 The photo pocket is from Becky Higgins, a variety pack.

The size is 5X7 and the photo I had printed at 4X6.
I am using a fall paper from the All Seasons 8 1/2 by 11 paper pack from Hobby Lobby, their Paper Studio brand.

My paper pad is falling apart so I decided to place all my scraps in a 8 1/2 by 11 page proctector and keep it on top of the the paper pad so now all my scraps don't fall every where when I grab the paper pad.
I am using some wax paper to place my Thickers (black from Recollections, the Micheal's brand) on to see if the sentiment will work.

I also added some green American Crafts Thickers as well.
 I used an American Crafts pen to journal on my 3X4 card that came from a Becky Higgins pack called Animals.

The Thursday was stamped in Versa Fine black onyx and came from a Technique Tuesday stamp set called days of the week.
Finished Front.

Finished Back.

Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/
I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner


No comments:

Post a Comment