Saturday, June 6, 2015

Ghost Paper Clips DIY

I have been on a paper clip kick and figured hey lets see what holiday dies, framelits, or punches I have and found a ghost from Paper Trey Ink. Its from the Polka Dot Parade line up.

 Here's my pieces all cut out and ready to assemble.

I used some heavy weight card stock from Micheal's to cut out the ghosts and some scrap pattern paper from old card kits for the bows and flowers.
 The bow is not glued down yet I am just using it as a marker to know where I need to stamp my face.
 I am using my Quick Stick and Tombow Mono Glue to adhere the bow together.
 The sticky part holds it together and the pokey part helps to hold it down before removing the sticky part.
 Again I am using the flower as a guide to where to stamp my face.
 I am using a small standard sized paper clip that I purchased from the dollar store.


 Add a little glue and place down on the ghost back,
 Add a little more glue and place the ghost on top.
 This is not a big image but the top kinda closes in on its self and it looks kinda loopsy.

The image is barely two inches tall.

I added some foam dimensional near the top of ghost.
 The kraft knife helps to get in to the small space.
 Ya its hard to see but I used my gypsy to design some paper clip holders and going to cut them using some Stampin UP Halloween paper.

 Again using the paper clips as guides to figure out the placements of my stamping.
Finished front and back.


Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/
I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner



No comments:

Post a Comment