Wednesday, June 17, 2015

4th of July outfits 2014 Layout

I recently joined scrapbook.com and they have a good amount of challenges with different prizes, the challenges can range from layouts to cards of 3D projects.

 I started off with a 12X12 sheet of Whisper White card stock by Stampin UP.

I am also using some designer paper called sent with love also by Stampin UP.
 I use wax paper to help make sure I have enough thickers to spell out what I need.

These are by American Crafts called Rockabye.
When scrap booking you don't need much adhesive because if your layouts are in page protectors they should be just fine.
 I write out my journaling before hand and that helps planning out my lines.

A T-Squared ruler helps out too.

I use a pencil at first.
 I am using a Project life pen for the journaling.
 I use a thinner American Crafts pen for the lines.

I wait about 5 minutes before erasing the lines with a white eraser.
Finished layout with flash on.

Finished layout with no flash.

I added some stars using Stampin UP Real Red and Pool Party ink along with an My Favorite Things stamp set called You Move Me.

Close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment