Sunday, October 19, 2014

Tis The Season TTS27

This time on Tis The Season the challenge was a sketch. This card took about 45 minutes only because I had to use tiny tiny foam circles. Click here for the TTS27 link.

 Here I am laying out my Simon Says Stamp snowflake dies.

I used Abby, Maryanne, Melody, and RyLynn.

I added tape on top and placed on my card then ran threw my Big Shot.  I used some tiny tiny circle foam dots from The Paper Studio.
 This is the back, I added double sided adhesive then some Metallic Die Cuts With a View paper.
 I then added some wax paper and my Tim Holt Holiday Words die.
 There are 17 dies in this package and they are merry & bright, twinkle, christmas, believe, peace on earth, jingle, noel, wonderland, joy, and seasons greetings.
Finished card

Close up.

To purchase Simon Says Stamp products click here http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/

3 comments:

  1. I love the snowflakes! This sketch screamed snowflakes to me, too. I think your card is beautiful. It's simple but stylish. Great sentiment, too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic dimension on this card! I also love the contrast of the blue sentiment against the white snowflakes and background!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at 'Tis The Season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, your Christmas card is just beautiful! Love the way you did your layers and how there's just a touch of color on your card. Thanks for playing with us at 'Tis the Season.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete