Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Quick Kutz tick-or-treat bucket

To start of October I have a cute and not so scary Halloween card. I am trying to used things from my stash and this Quick Kutz trick-or-treat bucket die I have never even opened out of the package.

 I didn't use this cut because after I cut it I realized it would be easier to free hand a circle to put behind the main pumpkin but I still wanted to show this because I make a lot of little boo boo's when I am making cards and just goes to show you every one make mistakes just don't get discouraged and keep on trying.
 Here I am cutting it with Stampin UP Pumpkin Pie Card Stock and for the black I am using Basic Black also by Stampin UP.
 Here is what this cute pumpkin looks like, I traced a the image and cut inside the lines.
 Using a small amount of Tombow Mono multi glue to adhere the orange and black together.
 Here I am using an MFT (My Favorite Things) die that I cut from some scrap white card stock and stamped my sentiment in Versafine black onyx ink then clear embossed it using some Recollections (Micheal's) embossing powder. The stamp set I believe is also from MFT, its called Spider Web.
 Here I put half of a Stampin UP dimensional on part of the flap of the banner, the picture explains it better.
 Here I doubled up the Stampin Up dimensionals in the center and added some Ad Tech glue runner on the flaps.
 Single layer of Stampin Up dimensional on the back of the pumpkin.
Finished card, I used some Recollections enamel dots on the top corner.

Side view, my card base is from The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby brand) Heavy Weight white card stock.

Inside of my card, I used an 8 1/2X11 paper pad from The Paper Studio called Four Seasons. For my layers I just fiddled around with sizes until I like how they looked and the white mats are 1/4 inch bigger to give the pattern paper a little bit of a border.

No comments:

Post a Comment