Sunday, October 5, 2014

Googly Eye Head Band

I was again searching Pinterest and found a cool Head Band idea using Googly Eyes. This was way cheap, I bought four sets of plastic head bands from the Dollar Store, they come two in a set. I also purchased four bags of regular black google eyes, which had different sizes in them and in a splurge which I didn't use but thought maybe I would, I bought four packs of colored googly eyes. So if you did choose which eyes you want and I do have googly eyes left over for different projects although I did use almost all the big eyes up, you could end up only spending $8 with tax. Less if your not making them for your daughters Gymnastic Friends.

 Here are the plastic head bands that I got from my local Dollar Store.
 My four packs of black Googly Eyes.
 I started out by hot gluing two large Googly Eyes to the center of the top of the plastic head band.
 Use a small dot for the small Googly Eyes, I added two after the larger two.
 A larger line for the big Googly Eyes.
Continue with the pattern but don't go all the way down, I left some spots open on the bottom to allow room for behind the ears so they don't hurt.
Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
Dollar Store site http://www.dollartree.com/home.jsp

I will be giving these out in Alivia's Gymnastic treat bags for Halloween, she has about 5 to 6 friends and 1 coach.

Alivia is almost three and she thinks their awesome, Alexis is almost six and she didn't think they were that cool, she called them boyish.

No comments:

Post a Comment